Pages


I wanna be on the list!!!

If you would like to be included on the Starcraft Utah's sc2ranks site and/or email list, please email your request to starcraftutah@gmail.com
Please include your battle.net ID and character code (i.e. GoUtes #001)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Updated Links --->

I've updated the sc2ranks site because the old one never got updated.  I've also updated the link to the Utah SC2 thread on teamliquid.  Pride brought it to my attention and I had already added these links but I just forgot to let everyone know.

Utah sc2ranks - Note that on this site you can add anyone, however I'm the only one that can remove (only for security purposes.  I didn't want someone raging to come in and delete everyone).  If you wish to be deleted or messed up on adding someone, just email me at starcraftutah@gmail.com and I'll gladly help you out.

New teamliquid thread - This one will have the OP actually updated thanks to StuBob

If any of you guys want me to add links or anything to this blog to make it more user friendly just let me know.  I want to make this the best place for all-you-can-handle Starcraft Utah stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment