Pages


I wanna be on the list!!!

If you would like to be included on the Starcraft Utah's sc2ranks site and/or email list, please email your request to starcraftutah@gmail.com
Please include your battle.net ID and character code (i.e. GoUtes #001)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yay!!!  Versus responded to my request to have the tournament results posted and so here you have it!  It looks like there was a HUGE turnout and lots of success.  I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but congratulations OnEMoReTrY!  Again displaying why he's #1 in Utah - but not without dropping one game!  That's right folks...he is human and yes, he can lose!  I believe it was Pride who gave him his first loss ever in Utah SC2 tournaments.  So, congratulations also to Pride!  Anyway, here are the results and we hope to see you all soon at the next tournament.

Losers Bracket Tournament
Winners Bracket Tournament

Sorry for the lame upload via megaupload.com, but this is the only way I know!  Any suggestions on how to directly link the .pdf file here?

EDIT:
My apologies for not mentioning or congratulating the winner of the 2nd tournament. As the brackets do not list the winner of the tournaments, we want to congratulate the winner of the 2nd tournament...either oblong or theq. If you know who won this tournament, could you please let me know? Congratulations though to the winners!

EDIT #2 Jan. 1, 2011
Oblong won the 2nd tournament so congratulations to him! And Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. A friend just pointed me to this blog. Thank you for doing this. I look forward to meeting the other serious StarCraft players of Utah soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there for the finals and oblong was the winner of the 2nd tournament.

    ReplyDelete