Pages


I wanna be on the list!!!

If you would like to be included on the Starcraft Utah's sc2ranks site and/or email list, please email your request to starcraftutah@gmail.com
Please include your battle.net ID and character code (i.e. GoUtes #001)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chat Channels!

With the much anticipated patch 1.2 now here and chat channels have now arrived - we've established our own chat channel!  Yay!  I can tell you are all super excited about this  ;).  But, I bet you can't guess what the name of the chat channel is...

utah

Yup, as simple as that.  So, if you're wanting to practice with some locals, chat it up with your next door neighbor, challenge any of our top players found here, or even host a small tournament, feel free to use it!

We look forward to seeing you guys there soon.  Hooray for chat channels!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a blogging voice ignite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do what I can I guess. I even cleared my throat before typing this post!

    BTW, was that a compliment or a bash on how short and sweet my blog posts have been lately? :)

    ReplyDelete